- Breaking News
- Knoxville snow ordinance in effect after 8 The City of Knoxville's snow ordinance goes into effect at 8 p.m.
Tow ban in place
The Marion County Sheriff's Office has a tow ban in place.
- Limited bus travel for Knoxville Knoxville school buses will travel where possible Tuesday morning, Feb. 18.
- More schools delayed Pella, Pella Christian and Twin Cedars Schools are delayed two hours Monday, Feb. 17.
UPDATE: Knoxville Schools CANCELED
Classes at Knoxville Schools are CANCELED on Monday, Feb. 17.
- Knoxville snow ordinance in effect after 6 The City of Knoxville's snow ordinance goes into effect at 6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15.
Assistance sought in finding missing girl
The Center for Search & Investigation for Missing Children is seeking public assistance in locating Jessica Kahl, a 15-year-old female, who was last seen on Nov. 8, 2013, at Batavia.
Supervisors approve road aid agreement
The Marion County Board of Supervisors approved a resolution for a federal aid funding agreement for a project along G-40.
Aylsworth selected as Pleasantville's new superintendent
Congratulations to Dr. Tony Aylsworth for accepting the offer to become Pleasantville Community Schools' next Superintendent of Schools.
Altercation at courthouse
A suspect being taken in on outstanding warrants got into an altercation with a bail bondsman at the Marion County Courthouse this morning.
- More Breaking News Headlines