Students, faculty, and members of the community turned out by the hundreds to join officials, including Vice President Joe Biden, in dedicating the new Joplin High School in Joplin, Missouri. The building replaces the old school that was destroyed in the May 22, 2011 tornado.
Students set out the break a record, using 6.5 miles of ribbon in the ribbon-cutting ceremony. Ribbon extended around the school, including running between rooftops.
As featured on
- Man seriously injured in rollover west of Knoxville
- School discussions seek innovations, partnerships
- Airport seeks clearance for runway work, hangars
- Where does the red kettle money go?
- Food Youth Initiative gets windfall from men's group
- Living Windows launches holiday season tonight
- Dailey & Vincent to launch Christmas tour at KPAC
- The cold realities of war and peace
- Festive trees to shine this weekend at county park
- New generation pumps up Kline's Quick Time
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.