- Letters to the Editor
- Letter: Disagrees with Shivvers To the Editor: I read, with interest, Ms. Shivvers' comments in her opinion piece "Another View-Breaking Bad in Iowa" in the Feb. 14, 2014, edition of the Knoxville Journal-Express. It is the first time I have heard today's agriculture compared to th
- Letter to the Editor-Bravo To the Editor: I'd like to take a moment and say, "Bravo!" to Charlotte Shivvers for her insightful column of February 14, "Another View - Breaking Bad in Iowa." Speaking truth to power happens rarely these days and when it does, it's cause for celeb
- Letter to the Editor-Marilyn Bontrager
- Letter to the Editor-Jay Bender
- Letter to the Editor-Bill McCroskey
- Letter to the Editor-Brent Hanna
Support DMACC Levy 4
Steve I am writing to you to take exception to your House of Wood Article on the Des Moines Area Community College.
Support DMACC Levy 3
To the Editor:I read your hit piece on the upcoming vote to continue the tax levy for DMACC and would like to correct your “facts”. The first point you make is that there isn’t a DMACC campus in Knoxville and there will never be one. There is a DMACC campus in Knoxville. It is an integral part of an existing Knoxville Community School building.
Support DMACC Levy 2
To the Editor:Next Tuesday you have the opportunity to vote yes to continue the two levies that help support Des Moines Area Community College. These levies are existing levies that total 26.5 cents per $1,000 of assessed value. It will not raise taxes.
Support DMACC Levy
To the Editor:I am writing as a member of the DMACC Board of Trustees for 10 years. I have seen DMACC grow substantially to meet the needs of many additional students and the requests of businesses.
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines