1. The Marion County Board of Supervisors will meet on November 13, 2012 at 8:30 a.m.in the first floor conference room of the Marion County Courthouse. A public hearing will be held to present the first reading of the updated Marion County Zoning Map to the Board of Supervisors for approval and adoption. This is included all previously approved rezoning since the last adoption of the Zoning Map dated December 26, 2000. The map is available for public viewing in the Marion County Zoning Office. The request is being made to waive readings 2 and 3.
1. Approve/Deny – Marion County Zoning Map Ordinance 2012-30 an ordinance amending the official zoning map for the unincorporated area of Marion County, Iowa. Requesting the 2nd and 3rd readings be waived. (1st reading)
2. Approve/Deny – Marion County Zoning Map Ordinance 2012-30 – Waive 2nd and 3rd readings Marion County Zoning Map Ordinance 2012-30 an ordinance amending the official zoning map for the unincorporated area of Marion County, Iowa.
3. Approve/Deny – Final approval of Marion County Zoning Map Ordinance 2012-30 an ordinance amending the official zoning map for the unincorporated area of Marion County, Iowa. Authorize final publication and order the zoning director to change the Marion County Zoning Map.
Approve/Deny – Marion County Resolution 12/33 authorizing the Marion County Sheriff’s Office to retain the application fee for all Annual Permit to Acquire Pistols/Revolvers including those applications which are denied.
1. Discussion and action as necessary authorizing Board of Supervisor chairman’s signature on the FY 2012 Cost Allocation Plan as prepared by Cost Advisory Services, Inc. to be filed with the Iowa Department of Human Services.
1. Board of Supervisors – Marion County, Iowa, is hereby serving as Public Notice that on November 13th, 2012, at 1pm., the Board of Supervisors will hold a public hearing in the Supervisor's Board Room at the Marion County Courthouse in Knoxville for the purpose of reviewing a $3,545,500 Iowa Economic Development Authority Water & Sewer Fund application for constructing a wastewater collection and treatment system for the Attica-Pershing area.
To request an accommodation to participate in a meeting, hearing, service, program or activity conducted by this office, contact the Marion County Auditor’s Office, 214 E Main St., Knoxville, Iowa 641-828-2217.
Note – Public Participation is encouraged during relevant agenda items but may be limited to 3:00 minutes due to time constraints.