• Approved student handbook amendments. Only minor changes were made.
• Approved an agreement with Habitat for Humanity of Marion County, Inc. For years, the school district has worked with Habitat to have the high school Construction Trades class build a Habitat home. Habitat has not specified the location of the 2013-14 Construction Trades project.
• Approved requests for cheerleader and wrestling camps.
• Selected Highland Dairy to purchase milk products from and Bimbo Bakeries for bread. Mobley indicated that Nutrition Director Connie Boldt is looking into the option of baking more of the district’s bread products.
• The next regular school board meeting will be Monday, Aug. 12, at 5:30 p.m.