The Marion County Board of Supervisors will meet in regular session Tuesday, Nov. 12, at 9 a.m. On the agenda are several items related to a $300,000 Community Development Block Grant for the Attica-Pershing sewer project.
The tentative agenda is pasted below.
MARION COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS REGULAR AGENDA
MARION COUNTY COURTHOUSE
214 E Main St, Knoxville, Iowa
November 12, 2013 9:00 A.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
Craig Agan________ Mark Raymie_______ Jim Kingery________
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS: This is the portion of our agenda during which we hear any public comment about any item NOT on the agenda below. If you are here to be heard on an agenda item, please wait for that item’s discussion portion of the agenda to make your comment about the item. Thank you.
5. CONSENT AGENDA (All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion.)
1. Marion County Claims through November 12, 2013.
2. Marion County staff salary adjustments. A list is available in the Marion County Auditor’s Office.
3. Marion County Board of Supervisor regular session minutes: 11/22/13
4. Marion County Board of Supervisor special session minutes: 10/25/13, 11/21/13
5. Work Beyond Right-of-Way Agreement with Thomas Van Zee.
6. Work Beyond Right-of-Way Agreement with Letha Kamerick.
1a. Attica-Pershing CDBG: Agreement between the County of Marion, Iowa and the Region Six Planning Commission for Professional Administrative Services regarding 2013 $300,000 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) award for Attica-Pershing Wastewater Collection and Treatment Facility Construction.
1b. Attica-Pershing CDBG: Policy and Signature Authorities - Residential Anti-displacement and Relocation Assistance Plan Under section 104(d) of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, as amended.
MARION COUNTY encourages all citizens of the county to attend Board of Supervisors’ meetings. Board of Supervisors’ chambers are handicapped accessible a county staff members are available to provide assistance if needed. If you are hearing impaired, vision impaired, or a person with limited English proficiency and require an interpreter or reader, please contact us by noon on the business day prior to scheduled meetings to arrange for assistance (641 828-2231). TTY telephone service is available for the hearing impaired through Relay Iowa (800-735-2942). For questions about ADA compliance or related issues, contact Steve Edwards (641-828-2213 or 641-891-8225).
*PLEASE TURN OFF ALL CELL PHONES & BEEPERS IN THE BOARDROOM*