IV. PUBLIC COMMENTS: This is the portion of our agenda during which we hear any public comment about any item NOT on the agenda below. If you are here to be heard on an agenda item, please wait for that item’s discussion portion of the agenda to make your comment about the item. Thank you.
V. CONSENT AGENDA (All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion.)
1. Marion County Claims through March 25, 2014.
2. Marion County Conservation Warrants #201756 - #201788 through 3/18/14.
3. Marion County staff salary adjustments. A list is available in the Marion County Auditor’s Office.
4. Marion County Board of Supervisor regular session minutes: 3/11/14
5. Marion County Board of Supervisor special session minutes: 3/11/14
2. Consideration of Agreement with Marion County Sheriff Department and Local 3673-4 of Council 61, American Federation of State, County & Municipal Employees, AFL-CIO from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2016.
MARION COUNTY encourages all citizens of the county to attend Board of Supervisors’ meetings. Board of Supervisors’ chambers are handicapped accessible a county staff members are available to provide assistance if needed. If you are hearing impaired, vision impaired, or a person with limited English proficiency and require an interpreter or reader, please contact us by noon on the business day prior to scheduled meetings to arrange for assistance (641 828-2231). TTY telephone service is available for the hearing impaired through Relay Iowa (800-735-2942). For questions about ADA compliance or related issues, contact Steve Edwards (641-828-2213 or 641-891-8225).
*PLEASE TURN OFF ALL CELL PHONES & BEEPERS IN THE BOARDROOM*