Knoxville — Services for Pamela Emerson, age 53, will be Wednesday, May 15, at 10:30 a.m. at the Celebrate Community Church in Knoxville. Interment will follow at the Greenwood Cemetery. Family will receive friends Tuesday from 6 until 8 p.m. at the Pierschbacher Funeral Home in Melcher. Memorials may be made to the Marion County Humane Society or the Quality Home Care Professionals in Knoxville. Online condolences may be left for the family at www.pierschbacherfuneralhome.com.
Death Notice-Paul Holdsworth
Paul Holdworth passed away Thursday, November 14, 2013 at the Veterans Administration Central Iowa Health Care System in Des Moines at the age of 91 years.
- Daniel "Dee" Mason Daniel Dee Mason was born March 18, 1957, in Des Moines to Daniel and Betty (Atherton) Mason. He was raised in Pleasantville and graduated from Pleasantville High School in 1975 and attended Iowa State University for three years. He enjoyed going to
- Thomas Richard "Tom" Goff Thomas Richard "Tom" Goff, age 79, of Knoxville, passed away Thursday, Nov. 7, 2013, at the Knoxville Hospital and Clinics in Knoxville. Tom was born in Knoxville on Sept. 16, 1934, the son of Samuel Burris "S.B." and Myrtle Ellen (Garrett) Goff. Tom
- Lois Estella Morgan Lois Estella Morgan was born on Oct. 6, 1938, in Marion County, the daughter of Oliver Worth and Helen Mae (Miller) Harvey. She graduated from Tracy High School in 1956. She was united in marriage to Jerry Dean Morgan on Oct. 13, 1957. She and Jerry
- Gloria Marie McDaniel Gloria Marie McDaniel, 78, of Pleasantville, and formerly of Oelwein, passed away on Thursday, Nov. 7, 2013. Funeral Services were Monday, Nov. 11, 2013, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Oelwein with Deacon Jim Patera officiating. She was laid to
- Dr. Frank Allen Peak Dr. Frank Allen "Doc" Peak, DVM, age 86, of Knoxville, passed away Friday, Nov. 8, 2013, at the West Ridge Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Knoxville. Frank was born on the family farm in St. Mary's, Iowa, on Aug. 11, 1927, the son of Ralph and Geo
- Robert "Bob" Warren McRoberts Bob "Mac" McRoberts passed away Nov. 9, 2013, at his home near Knoxville. Bob was born on April 20, 1930, in Chariton. The son of Andrew McClain and Harriette Lucille (Clowser) McRoberts. Bob was raised in Chariton and graduated from Chariton High Sc
- Bonnie Cowman Bonnie Delores Cowman was born May 3, 1935, in Bussey, the daughter of Vic and Delta (Jones) Heaton. Bonnie lived in Marion County her entire life. On Sept. 29, 1967, she was united in marriage to Leo Cowman. She had worked at the Knoxville V.A. Medi
- Doris May Dykstra Doris May Dykstra was born on Jan. 20, 1919, in Knoxville, the daughter of Ralph Hamlin and Elizabeth Anne (Sowden) Porter. She was united in marriage to Leo Clark Dykstra on Dec. 28, 1937. The couple lived on a farm north of Knoxville most of their
- Death Notice-Lois Morgan
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Death Notice-Paul Holdsworth