Death Notice-Carrie K. Stevens
Carrie K. Stevens, age 63, of Knoxville, Iowa, passed away Sunday evening, November 3, 2013 at the Taylor House Hospice in Des Moines.
Death Notice-Dick Shinn
Richard “Dick” Shinn, age 67, of Knoxville, Iowa, passed away Saturday morning, November 2, 2013 at the Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines.
- Mary E. Durham Mary Elizabeth Durham, daughter of Lorin Doyle Hatch, Sr., and Mabel Jenkins Hatch, was born March 12, 1934, on a farm about five miles southeast of Knoxville in the Valley neighborhood. She attended Scott country school and Sunday school at the Vall
- Virginia Sharp Virginia Ingle Sharp was born on July 17, 1917, in Knoxville, the daughter of Frederick Oren and Annie (Beintema) Davis. Virginia was raised in Knoxville and graduated from Knoxville High School in 1936. She was united in marriage to Walter Winfield
- Dr. Craig Alan Bex Funeral services for Dr. Craig Alan Bex, of Cedar Rapids, were held on Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013, at the Edgewood Family Fellowship Church with Pastor Dave Beals officiating. Private family burial was in the Cedar Memorial Cemetery with military honors a
- Jim Beard Funeral services for Jim Beard, of Knoxville, were held on Friday, Oct. 11, 2013, at the Bybee & Davis Funeral Home with Dean Dykstra and Leslie Pountney, officiating. Jim was cremated following the services. Music was shared by Joe Coleman and Edwin
- Duane Nelson Brouwer The journey of life for Duane Nelson Brouwer began on Sept. 10, 1942, at Pella. He was the fourth child born to Nellie (Goemaat) and Arie Brouwer. Duane grew up in Pella where he attended the Pella Christian Schools. Duane worked as a farmhand and, a
- Death Notice-Dorothy Ellis
- Lila P. Carter Lila Pearl Carter was born on Feb. 17, 1929, in Knoxville, the daughter of Walter and Opal (Shotwell) Sparks. Lila grew up in Knoxville and graduated from Knoxville High School. She was united in marriage to Gloyd Carter on June 10, 1948. She spent h
- Pamela Sue "Pam" Nichol Pamela Sue "Pam" Nichol, age 55, of Knoxville, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2013, at the University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics in Iowa City. Pam's wishes were to donate her heart and lungs to the University Of Iowa School Of Medicine as medical r
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Death Notice-Carrie K. Stevens