- Lori Kay Ross Lori Kay Ross, age 54 of Knoxville, passed away Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, at her residence in Knoxville. Lori was born in Cookeville, Tenn., on Oct. 1, 1959, the daughter of Max and Joan Hall. Lori was raised most of her life in Knoxville and graduated
- Carol Ann Sickle Carol Ann Sickle was born on May 18, 1946, in Knoxville, the daughter of Bert R. and Vera M. (Bucklew) Bacus. She was raised in Knoxville and graduated from Knoxville High School in 1964. She attended the University of Northern Iowa and received a de
- Louise Marie Thrasher Louise Marie (Gookin) Thrasher was born on Sept. 30, 1926, in Lucas County, the daughter of Guy William and Edythe Luella (Britton) Gookin. As a girl, she attended one-room school houses and then attended and graduated from Chariton High School. Afte
- Nancy Stittsworth Nancy Kay Stittsworth was born Sept. 30, 1945, in Knoxville, the daughter of Robert and Beatrice (Orr) Dennison. She graduated from Knoxville High School with the Class of 1963. Following high school, Nancy worked at Aetna Life in Des Moines. On Dec.
- Martha Mae Jenkins Martha Mae Jenkins was born Aug. 24, 1930, in Knoxville, the daughter of Garret John Onstank and Dorothy Margaret (Clark) Onstank. She was raised in Knoxville and graduated with the Knoxville high School Class of 1948. On Sept. 21, 1958, Martha was u
- Jane Brookey Jane Adams Brookey died Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014, in Jenks, Okla., after a long illness. Jane was born on Oct. 8, 1926, in Chariton, to Robert Wolstenholme Adams of Omaha, Neb., and Izah May Collins of Knoxville. She graduated from Pomona College wit
- Rosemary McKinstry Rosemary Stroud McKinstry, the daughter of J.D. and Catharine (Canny) Stroud, was born April 16, 1931, in Ottumwa. She graduated from the Chariton high school with the class of 1949. On April 21, 1950, Rosemary was united in marriage with Richard Cla
- Death Notice-Teddy Beaver
Death Notice-Rosemary McKinstry
Rosemary McKinstry died on Tuesday, January 21, 2014, at Park Centre Health Care in Newton. She was 82 years old.
- Robert Weist Robert Ayres Weist was born Feb. 7, 1932, in Seymour, the son of Roy and Orpha (Van Dorn) Weist. He graduated from Seymour High School with the Class of 1949. Bob worked for the railroad for a few years and then started trucking for his father. He
- More Obituaries Headlines