- Irene Bellon Irene Frances Bellon was born July 18, 1931, in Tut Hill, S. D., the daughter of Telford and Mary (Everhart) Williams. She was raised in Wayne County and on Oct. 31, 1947, she was united in marriage to Marlin Bellon in Corydon. The couple would later
- Dan Fall Danny Gerald Fall was born July 17, 1942 in Oskaloosa, the son of Walt and Toni (Thomas) Fall. He was raised in the Knoxville area and graduated with the Knoxville High School Class of 1960. Following graduation, Dan attended Wentworth Military Acade
- Patricia Orr-Cox Patricia Lynn Orr-Cox was born May 13, 1954, in Oskaloosa, the daughter of Vernon and Mary Katherine (Whitlatch) Orr. She was raised in Knoxville and then in Tama during her high school years. Patricia lived in many locations throughout the United St
- Bonnie Findley Bonnie Findley, age 88 of Knoxville, passed away Friday evening, May 30, 2014, at the West Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center in Knoxville. Bonnie was born in Ottumwa on Jan. 12, 1926. One month later she was adopted by Jack G. and Miriam (Rankin) Mark, wh
- Service Notice-Violet Williams
- Death Notice- Patricia Orr-Cox
- Death Notice-Bonnie Findley
Funeral Notice-Dan Fall
A Celebration of Life Service for Dan Fall, 71 of Knoxville, will be held Saturday, May 31, at Bybee and Davis Funeral Home at 10 a.m. Visitation will begin after noon Friday, May 30, also at the home, with family receiving friends from 5-7 p.m.
Death Notice-Irene Bellon
Irene Bellon, 82 of Knoxville, passed away May 26, 2014.
- Death Notice-Todd Kline Todd Alan Kline, 50 of Conway, Ark., died Saturday, May 24, 2014. He was born Aug. 2, 1963, in Knoxville. Todd worked for over 30 years for Lincare. He is survived by his wife: Cassandra Kendall Kline; children: Zoe Madison Kline and Peyton Alan Klin
- More Obituaries Headlines