- Death Notice- Patricia Orr-Cox
- Death Notice-Bonnie Findley
Funeral Notice-Dan Fall
A Celebration of Life Service for Dan Fall, 71 of Knoxville, will be held Saturday, May 31, at Bybee and Davis Funeral Home at 10 a.m. Visitation will begin after noon Friday, May 30, also at the home, with family receiving friends from 5-7 p.m.
Death Notice-Irene Bellon
Irene Bellon, 82 of Knoxville, passed away May 26, 2014.
- Death Notice-Todd Kline Todd Alan Kline, 50 of Conway, Ark., died Saturday, May 24, 2014. He was born Aug. 2, 1963, in Knoxville. Todd worked for over 30 years for Lincare. He is survived by his wife: Cassandra Kendall Kline; children: Zoe Madison Kline and Peyton Alan Klin
- Thomas "Tom" Hubert Havener Thomas "Tom" Hubert Havener, age 85, of Knoxville passed away Tuesday afternoon, May 20, 2014, at the Hospice Comfort House of Pella. Tom was born March 25, 1929, on a farm in rural Bussey, the son of Hubert McDonald and Esther (McVay) Havener. Tom w
- Marjorie May Johnson Marjorie May Johnson, age 85, of Oak Ridge, passed away Monday, May 12, 2014, at Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. She was born May 9, 1929, in Knoxville, the daughter of Lloyd and Kathryn Glover Swayne. Marjorie attended Liberty Country School a
- Violet Grace Williams Violet Grace Williams was born May 21, 1912, in Marysville, the daughter of Hugh and Minnie (Barnhill) Johnston. On Feb. 11, 1932, Violet was united in marriage to Clyde Williams in Unionville, Mo. The couple made their home in Pershing and lived the
- Richard Keith Kelderman Richard Keith, son of Bill and Kathryn (Glover) Kelderman, was born Aug. 12, 1937, in Knoxville. He attended rural school in Marion County and then graduated from Knoxville High School in 1955. Two years later, Keith and his brother, Ted, enlisted in
- Donald Lee Rowland Donald Lee Rowland, age 80 of Council Bluffs, passed away May 9, 2014, at Jennie Edmundson Hospital. Don was born Oct. 28, 1933, in College Springs, Iowa, to Garold and Marjorie (Mitchell) Rowland, who preceded him in death. He was a 1952 graduate of
- More Obituaries Headlines