- Knoxville Schools delayed Knoxville Schools will be delayed two hours on Monday, Jan. 27.
- Silent auction raises over $15K A final tally of Knoxville's 2014 Coaches vs. Cancer donation is not available yet, but we do have some figures to report.
Good Shepherd donates to charities
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church has donated $888 each to Knoxville's Backpack Buddies Program and to New Covenant Church's End of Month Meals.
Schedule for tomorrow's Coaches vs. Cancer event
Knoxville Coaches vs. Cancer organizer Jim Uitermarkt has shared a schedule for tomorrow's (Saturday, Jan. 25) events.
KMS Students selected for Honor Band
Four Knoxville eighth graders took part in the Simpson Orpheus Honor Band in Indianola on Jan. 21.
- Fifth Grade Inventors Show Off Last week was once again time for the annual Invent, Iowa competitions at Northstar Elementary. The fifth grade went first on Wednesday, Jan. 15. First up was the Bubble-Blowing Helmet, created by Tanna Davis and Kinzee Nichols. Basically, the idea i
- Construction Trades making progress on house By Steve Woodhouse Editor Construction Trades making progress on house
- Late start Thursday Knoxville Schools will be two hours late on Thursday.
Coaches vs. Cancer fund raising continues
Cash donations, silent auction donations and shirt sales for Saturday's Coaches vs. Cancer game in Knoxville are on pace with 2013. Organizer Jim Uitermarkt expects another successful event.
Position changes on Monday's Knoxville School Board agenda
The agenda is full for Monday's regular Knoxville School Board meeting, and it will include a proposal to transfer Middle School Vice Principal Linda Abbott to the Principal position at West Elementary.
- More Schools Headlines