Knoxville to play at Principal Park
Knoxville and Chariton will hook up for a varsity baseball game Tuesday, June 10 at Principal Park in Des Moines.
Big fourth lifts Sabers past SEW
The Twin Cedars Sabers baseball team won their home opener Wednesday night, downing the Southeast Warren Warhawks 8-2.
- Chase Wetterling 7th for Melcher-Dallas in the 400 Chase Wetterling was the lone state qualifier for the Melcher-Dallas Saints in track. The State Meet was held last weekend at Drake Stadium in Des Moines. Wetterling made his presence felt as he grabbed a state medal in the process. In the 400 meter
- Waking up the sleeping giant Eric Kellar, Knoxville's new varsity football coach held a meeting with his team, staff and parents Sunday at the Knoxville Performing Arts Center Sunday afternoon. The purpose of the meeting was to pass along expectations to his team. "If the kids d
- J. McClung qualifies for state meet Jared McClung finished second at the Class 1A District Boys' Tennis Meet held in Pella Thursday, May 15. The top two singles and top two doubles teams each qualify for state competition in Waterloo May 30 and 31. A stiff and cold wind made for some u
- Panthers win three straight games The Knoxville Panthers strung together three wins in a row on the pitch. The Panthers beat the Pella Christian Eagles 3-2 in a match in Pella May 9. They followed with a 3-2 win over Chariton May 15 in Chariton. One night later the Panthers tripped u
Pleasantville Little League games canceled
Little League games scheduled for the Pleasantville Sports Complex tonight have been canceled.
- Ruff signs letter-of-intent with Graceland LAMONI - The Graceland Gadets and head coach Katie Persall are excited to announce the recent signing of Jenci Ruff. Ruff will come to Graceland via Knoxville, Iowa where she attended Knoxville High School and participated on the dance, volleyball, t
- Miller the new TC athletic director Matt Miller has been named the new Twin Cedars Athletic Director. Miller replaced Justin Nolte, who was the A.D. before taking a job last fall in the Melcher-Dallas School District. Filling the duties as TC Athletic Director before Miller was named t
PCM Relays canceled
PCM Relays have been canceled for tonight.
- More Sports Headlines
- Knoxville to play at Principal Park