Knoxville drops two to Norwalk
The Knoxville Panther baseball team lost both games of a double header at home Wednesday night to Norwalk, but the team remains at .500 on the season.
Kinser exhibit opens tomorrow
A few finishing touches need to be added, but the "Salute to Champions: Steve Kinser" exhibit is scheduled to open Friday, June 13, the day before the World of Outlaws returns to Knoxville.
Panther bats go crazy in Des Moines
The Knoxville Panther baseball team bounced back in a big way Tuesday afternoon, defeating the Chariton Chargers 18-2 in under four complete innings.
- The Night the Lights Went Out in Murray The Twin Cedars baseball team traveled to Murray on Thursday, May 29th to play in the Murray Tournament. The Sabers were leading Murray 2-1 in the second inning of the championship game when the lights went out. Unable to get the lights back on the g
Sabers down Van Meter
On one of the grandest stages in Iowa baseball Tuesday afternoon, the Twin Cedars Sabers moved up a class and defeated one of the toughest teams in high school ball.
Knoxville to play at Principal Park
Knoxville and Chariton will hook up for a varsity baseball game Tuesday, June 10 at Principal Park in Des Moines.
Big fourth lifts Sabers past SEW
The Twin Cedars Sabers baseball team won their home opener Wednesday night, downing the Southeast Warren Warhawks 8-2.
- Chase Wetterling 7th for Melcher-Dallas in the 400 Chase Wetterling was the lone state qualifier for the Melcher-Dallas Saints in track. The State Meet was held last weekend at Drake Stadium in Des Moines. Wetterling made his presence felt as he grabbed a state medal in the process. In the 400 meter
- Waking up the sleeping giant Eric Kellar, Knoxville's new varsity football coach held a meeting with his team, staff and parents Sunday at the Knoxville Performing Arts Center Sunday afternoon. The purpose of the meeting was to pass along expectations to his team. "If the kids d
- J. McClung qualifies for state meet Jared McClung finished second at the Class 1A District Boys' Tennis Meet held in Pella Thursday, May 15. The top two singles and top two doubles teams each qualify for state competition in Waterloo May 30 and 31. A stiff and cold wind made for some u
- More Sports Headlines
- Knoxville drops two to Norwalk