Hughes named partner at Johnson & Lane
PLEASANTVILLE — A dozen shovels turned the earth on the northwest corner of Pleasantville on Thursday, Aug. 24, on a site where 24 new houses may soon stand.
KNOXVILLE — Rick Kingery resigned as acting president of the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce on Aug. 23. Kingery, who was slated to serve as president in 2018 is the sixth person to leave the Chamber board since April.
KNOXVILLE — A crowd of people gathered near the intersection of Third Street and Robinson Street recently for a community picnic in the street put on by the Iowa State Savings Bank.
KNOXVILLE — Fasting-abstinence from all or certain kinds of food or drink for a set period- has been prescribed by natural health practitioners, including many chiropractors, for decades. New research is providing valuable information about this traditional health practice, showing us the ma…
KNOXVILLE — A crowd of older residents recently participated in a 55 Plus Health Fair to meet with health care professionals from the Pella and Knoxville area.
- Democratic candidates for state senate, house stump in Knoxville
- Substance abuse, mental health main concerns in Marion County
- Knoxville Police Report
- Senators advance $250K cap in medical malpractice cases
- Carter’s attorneys say judge is biased
- Libertarian's announce caucus results
- Trojans advance 6 from Sectionals as they host 1A District Saturday
- Meth found during stop
- Knoxville Hospital & Clinics named Top 100 Critical Access Hospital
- Peace Tree brings bottle manufacturing back to North America
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.