Hughes named partner at Johnson & Lane
PLEASANTVILLE — A dozen shovels turned the earth on the northwest corner of Pleasantville on Thursday, Aug. 24, on a site where 24 new houses may soon stand.
KNOXVILLE — Rick Kingery resigned as acting president of the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce on Aug. 23. Kingery, who was slated to serve as president in 2018 is the sixth person to leave the Chamber board since April.
KNOXVILLE — A crowd of people gathered near the intersection of Third Street and Robinson Street recently for a community picnic in the street put on by the Iowa State Savings Bank.
KNOXVILLE — Fasting-abstinence from all or certain kinds of food or drink for a set period- has been prescribed by natural health practitioners, including many chiropractors, for decades. New research is providing valuable information about this traditional health practice, showing us the ma…
KNOXVILLE — A crowd of older residents recently participated in a 55 Plus Health Fair to meet with health care professionals from the Pella and Knoxville area.
This Week's Circulars
Charles Lee Laird was born in Knoxville, Iowa on October 3, 1942, to Marvin and Fonda Robuck Laird. He passed away at his home in Emporia , Kansas on June 9, 2019. He was 76 years old. Charles grew up on farms near Knoxville: he graduated from Attica High School in 1960. In January 1962 he m…
- Trial set for lawsuit involving Marion Co. deputy
- Iowa State University announces spring 2019 Dean's List
- Sabers rally to trip up the M-D Lady Saints
- Land of Lakes Choirboys perform in Knoxville
- Pleasantville Legion and Auxiliary celebrate 100 years
- Knoxville Library announces move date
- Senator addresses flood control and concerns
- TC tosses 2-hitter at M-D
- Hurts Donut Whambulance visits Knoxville Hospital
- County employees work to plant Courthouse flowers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.