Hughes named partner at Johnson & Lane
PLEASANTVILLE — A dozen shovels turned the earth on the northwest corner of Pleasantville on Thursday, Aug. 24, on a site where 24 new houses may soon stand.
KNOXVILLE — Rick Kingery resigned as acting president of the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce on Aug. 23. Kingery, who was slated to serve as president in 2018 is the sixth person to leave the Chamber board since April.
KNOXVILLE — A crowd of people gathered near the intersection of Third Street and Robinson Street recently for a community picnic in the street put on by the Iowa State Savings Bank.
KNOXVILLE — Fasting-abstinence from all or certain kinds of food or drink for a set period- has been prescribed by natural health practitioners, including many chiropractors, for decades. New research is providing valuable information about this traditional health practice, showing us the ma…
KNOXVILLE — A crowd of older residents recently participated in a 55 Plus Health Fair to meet with health care professionals from the Pella and Knoxville area.
- Knoxville woman wins lottery prize
- Aussie Agencies acquire Deaver Insurance
- Dash and body cameras show high-speed pursuit
- Funds need claiming in Great Iowa Treasure Hunt
- First responders recognized at Marion County Public Safety Night
- Homecoming week at Melcher-Dallas
- Freedom for Youth hosts Back to Program Bash
- Knoxville Hospital and Clinics expand pulmonology program
- Knoxville police report
- Marion County inmate dies serving prison time