Indiana coach Archie Miller said rebounding was going to have to travel with the Hoosiers if they were to pick up their first road win of the season.
Following Indiana’s overtime win over rival Purdue in the Old Oaken Bucket game last Saturday, a teary Tom Allen thanked IU’s administration for taking a chance on a small-town kid from Indiana.
Richard Malone, the embattled bishop of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Buffalo, New York, has resigned, the Vatican announced Wednesday.
Indiana showed in its first big test of the season Tuesday it was more than ready to handle the size and physicality of a major conference team.
Remarkably, given the circumstances, everything seemed to be falling into place for the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Junior Peyton Ramsey didn’t begin the year as Indiana’s starting quarterback. But Ramsey ended the regular season with a play that will live on in the lore of the Old Oaken Bucket rivalry.
Listen closely, and it’s almost possible to hear fictional Hickory High School basketball coach Norman Dale at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center this week.
As the turnovers kept piling up, there were some anxious moments in the second half at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall as Indiana fought to maintain its double-digit halftime lead against Louisiana Tech.
As Parris Campbell wound down his Thanksgiving turkey drive Monday evening, the Indianapolis Colts rookie wide receiver briefly switched places with the media.
Notre Dame put together yet another dominant performance Saturday, defeating Boston College, 40-7, on Senior Day at Notre Dame Stadium. It’s Notre Dame’s fourth straight win and third straight by more than 30 points.
ENID, Okla. – Air Force officials Friday identified the two airmen killed in a crash landing of a trainer jet at Vance Air Force Base as student pilot Lt. Travis Wilkie, 23, and instructor Lt. Col. John “Matt” Kincade, 47.
- UPDATED: Former presidential candidate Kamala Harris says 'justice is on the ballot'
- DeJoode signs for soccer at Central
- Knoxville native to read latest work at library
- Knoxville man sentenced to 30 years in neglect case
- The Grand Theater marks its four-year anniversary
- Presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren speaks in Knoxville
- Admiral Michael Franken visits Knoxville
- Knoxville men arrested on drug charges
- Man charged with sex abuse, enticing a minor
- Joe Biden speaks in Knoxville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.