Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds will hold a press conference to provide an update to the state of Iowa on COVID-19. The press conference will begin at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday, March 22 from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston, Iowa.
Video released by the USDA Forest Service on November 27, 2018, shows the moment the Sawmill Fire was ignited on April 23, 2017. The blaze began after Dennis Dickey, who pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor violation of U.S. Forest Service regulations, shot a target that contained Tannerite durin…
The Knoxville Police Department released dash camera and body camera video on Thursday of a pursuit that ended in a fatal accident on Tuesday, Sept. 3.
- Weiler employees manufacturing face shields for KHC
- First positive COVID-19 case reported in Marion County
- Additional COVID-19 case confirmed in Marion County
- Indiana official to local government: Don't mess with Second Amendment during COVID-19 crisis
- Federal judge says state ‘tortures’ children at Eldora home
- Vermeer confirms employee tested positive for COVID-19
- Man charged with damaging jail cell
- Marion County Sheriff Report
- Local hospitals say they're prepared for COVID-19 outbreak
- KCSD extends school closures to April 30