The American Legion Baty-Tucker Post 168 was called to order on October 8 by Commander Curt Froyen with 15 members in attendance.
The Marion County Board of Supervisors approved a property insurance request from the Marion County Historical Society during their regular meeting on Oct. 8.
- Police: Man threatened to kill cops
- Linsley will sweat for a purpose in Cancer Relay
- Local teen fights cancer, community rallies with support
- Smith is PGA Junior Player of Year
- Knoxville Hospital holds Girls Night Out
- LETTER: Evaluating gun control with open mind
- “Salute of Champion,” to recognize Greg Hodnett
- Knoxville police report, Oct. 4-10
- Search warrant finds THC cartridges
- School board approves proposal to rebrand
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.