Knoxville will soon see two new apartment complexes and three townhouses after approval by the Knoxville City Council on Oct. 21.
The Marion County Board of Supervisors approved a property insurance request from the Marion County Historical Society during their regular meeting on Oct. 8.
- Gerdes, Smith, Van Donselaar elected to Knoxville School Board
- Gotta, DeJong, Plum elected to Knoxville City Council
- New faces joining Pleasantville School Board and City Council
- Woman gets prison time for meth
- 4 to enter Hall of Fame
- Democratic presidential candidate Tom Steyer says rural America part of climate solution
- Mark Blankespoor sentenced to 80 months in prison
- Loebsack tours the Grand Theater
- Living Windows to kick-off holiday season
- Chamber Ambassadors welcome Reclaiming the Joy