The Knoxville City Council received a presentation on the recommended budget for the fiscal year 2020-21 during the Jan. 20 regular meeting.
The Marion County Board of Supervisors joined in a partnership with the City of Pella to provide financial support for the Prairie Ridge development project.
New and expanding businesses in Knoxville will soon be able to apply for the city’s revolving loan program following its approval at Monday’s city council meeting.
The Marion County Board of Supervisors approved a property insurance request from the Marion County Historical Society during their regular meeting on Oct. 8.
- Bussey man charged with harassment
- Looking back at a century passed
- Buttigieg campaigns in Pella
- Investigators: Explosives found in crashed truck
- City, county now control VA Campus
- Marion County Sheriff Report, Jan. 7-13
- Foot chase results in drug charges
- Knoxville Police Report, Jan. 3-9
- Oklahoma lawmaker intolerant of lactose alternatives
- 148 years of business for Bybee & Davis Funeral Home
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.