The Marion County Board of Supervisors will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, Dec. 13 at 9 a.m. at the Marion County Courthouse.
I. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
1. November 22, 2016 regular session agenda.
IV. PUBLIC COMMENTS: This is the portion of our agenda during which we hear any public comment about any item NOT on the agenda below. If you are here to be heard on an agenda item, please wait for that item’s discussion portion of the agenda to make your comment about the item. Thank you.
V. CONSENT AGENDA (All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion.)
1. Marion County Claims through December 13, 2016.
2. Marion County Board of Supervisor Regular Session minutes: 10/25/16, 11/8/16, 11/22/16
3. Marion County employee salary adjustments. Complete list available in the Auditor’s Office.
1. Appointment: Pella Library Board
a. Angela Adam – to fill vacancy – term ending 07/01/17
2. Resolution 2016-57: Change Road Classification of 70th Ave. between Lucas St. and McKimber St. to a Level of Service C.
3. Public Hearing - Matter of vacating all or part of certain road rights-of-way as existing, in Marion County, Iowa and subject to the rights of ingress and egress of any and all existing utilities, being more particularly described as:
A segment of road no. 150 established at 66 feet wide in March of 1855, known locally as 50th Pl., and more particularly being described as beginning at a point 55 feet south of the Northeast Corner of Section 34, Township 77N, Range 21W, of the 5th PM, the intent being to align the point of beginning with the south right-of-way line of Erbe St.; thence south approximately 1,045 feet to the north edge of a previous road vacation of road no. 150 in December of 1972, Minute Book 19 - Page 264. Said segment of vacation contains 1.58 acres more or less, and is subject to the rights of ingress and egress of any and all existing utilities and any easements of record.
4. Resolution 2016-58: Vacating a certain segment of road #150 locally know as 50th Place lying south of Erbe St. and described in Agenda Item #3.
5. Discussion and action as necessary – Update from Secondary Road Department including ongoing construction projects.
6. Discussion and action as necessary – Authorization to enter into agreement with Iowa Codification for Code of Ordinance related services.
7. Discussion and action as necessary – Attica/Pershing area sewer project
8. Discussion and action as necessary – 113/117 S. Third St. replacement building proposed project
VII. BOARD OF SUPERVISOR UPDATES and ADJOURNMENT