MARION COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS REGULAR AGENDA
MARION COUNTY COURTHOUSE
214 E Main St, Knoxville, Iowa
April 11, 2017 9:00 A.M.
I. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
II. AGENDA –
1. April 11, 2017 regular session agenda.
IV. PUBLIC COMMENTS: This is the portion of our agenda during which we hear any public comment about any item NOT on the agenda below. If you are here to be heard on an agenda item, please wait for that item’s discussion portion of the agenda to make your comment about the item. Thank you.
V. CONSENT AGENDA (All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion.)
1. Marion County Claims through April 11, 2017.
2. Marion County Board of Supervisor regular session minutes: 3/28/17
3. Marion County employee salary adjustments. Complete list available in the Auditor’s Office.
VI. BUSINESS –
1. License Application: KLN Entertainment LLC dba Slideways Karting Center – Class C liquor license renewal including catering privilege, outdoor service and Sunday sales. Premise location: 1230 Hwy 14 N., Knoxville, IA
2. Indirect Cost Report: Contract to provide Professional Consulting Services with Cost Advisory Services, Inc.
3. Resolution 2017-31: Agreement 2017-C-180 with the Iowa Department of Transportation for paving gravel road approaches on Hwy 92 resurfacing project.
4. Resolution 2017-32: Temporary closure of Beardsley Drive between 35th Place and a point approximately 800 feet west of 40th Avenue.
5. Resolution 2017-33: Adoption of Load Limit postings for certain bridges in Marion County.
6. Resolution 2017-34: Temporary closure of Harrison Street at the intersection of County Road G40.
7. CLOSED SESSION: Authorize Closed Session pursuant to Iowa Code Chapter 21.5(1)(c).
8. Reconvene from Closed Session.
9. Action as necessary - result of Closed Session.
VII. BOARD OF SUPERVISOR UPDATES and ADJOURNMENT