The following is a “Top Ten” list of reasons to visit the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame & Museum:
1. See our “Salute to Champion AJ Foyt” exhibit featuring 9 of the race cars AJ drove during his illustrious career.
2. Check out the “Tribute to Jesse Hockett” exhibit inside the museum featuring 3 of Jesse’s race cars, trophies and memorabilia from Jesse Hockett’s lifetime.
3. Register to win the “Win a Z06 Corvette Sweepstakes to win the 2019 Torch Red Z06 Corvette, which will be given away Saturday night Aug. 10, 2019 during this year’s Knoxville Nationals.
4. Come see the new Speedway Motors EMi Raffle Sprint Car on display in front of the museum (next to the Corvette) and register to win your own race ready 410 sprint car.
5. Sign up to be a supporting member of the National Sprint Car Hall o Fame & Museum and help “Promote the Future of Sprint Car Racing and Preserve Sprint Car Racing’s Past.”
6. Enjoy the air-conditioned two story museum, National Sprint Car Hall of Fame, Movie Theater and panoramic view of Knoxville Raceway for only $5.
7. Meet your favorite drivers in our personal autograph sessions in the Bob Trostle Garage. (Check) drivers scheduled to sign autographs each day in the museum.
8. Stop by the Museum each day to attend our “Fain Fair Forums,” and special events up on our museum’s second floor, and learn more about sprint car racing, and the drivers, officials and media members that make race day happen.
9. Visit the museum and take a tour of the Bryan Clauson Suite Tower, to view Knoxville Raceway from the 6th floor Observation Deck. It is the greatest site in Marion County.
10. Come meet our friendly staff and view the hundreds of engraved bricks race fans have helped to build the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame and Museum with.
There is so much more but this top 10 list is enough to get one excited to visit the museum. You can also become an annual supporting museum member for $25.